tomorrow is clinic. I have been short of breath since Saturday. Today has been the worst. It just feels as if there is such a heaviness weighing on my chest. Doing the littlest things, like putting on my winter boots, leaves me breathless today. My blood sugars are all fine, and there are no other signs of an infection, other then my shortness of breath, and I've been really tired lately. Falling asleep really early after dinner...sigh, so close, yet so far. My trip is only nine days away. I hope tomorrow will tell us more, and they can do something for this shortness of breath, because it's really quite bad. I don't get it, ,the weather is warmer, ugh so frustrating. Send out positive thoughts and vibes that something changes over night and this shortness of breath leaves, and heavy chest goes away!
I'm still managing to work out though, so that's good, although I have to stop more often and let my oxygen levels catch up to normal. We'll see what tomorrow brings...boy what a roller coaster.
1 comment:
Good luck at clinic..hopefully you will be fine for your trip *fingers and toes crossed for ya*
Post a Comment