Wednesday, January 13, 2010

two weeks baby!

In two weeks time I will be sitting on an airplane flying to my beloved home of barbados! I cannot wait. I totally think it was my asthma and inflammation acting up that made me so SOB (short of breath), because since uping my pulmicort on sunday, my SOB has decreased incredibly. Working out today was way easier then Sunday and Monday, I could actually get breath down in to my lungs, instead of struggling to breathe. Maybe it has helped that it has also warmed up a bit outside!
Also I started lemon fish oil the liquid last week, it's suppose to do wonders for inflammation, here's hoping. Also the liquid is suppose to be more effective then the tablets apparently. I also started prim rose oil tablets yesterday. They are good for insulin absorption, acne, and inflammation! Hopefully these will help!
All in all a good day! (and i'm not just saying that because endorphins from the treadmill are running through me! ha)

1 comment:

Christy said...

I don't know about lemon fish oil, but what I found with regular fish oil capsules is make sure you eat a meal RIGHT after you take them. Fish burps are actually worse than they sound! Haha