this has by far been such a roller coaster ride. one day i am feeling great, the next day short of breath, the next day back to feeling great....
today is a good day. I was able to work out, and it was much much easier then yesterdays workout, when I could barely get breath down in to my lungs. My oxygen levels were higher while working out and I was able to go for longer without stopping.
I got up and started work this morning, and did all the trivial stuff without getting out of breath (like picking up my fat cat...although lately she has been really slimming down, people have even been commenting on how slim she is getting! we've been working hard on her diet haha)
soooo...who knows if I will get to bdos...it's so hard to tell because it is such a rollar coaster ride. I have to remember that is has only been four days on this drug. I took my fourth one this afternoon..it's not a miracle worker and needs time to work, so by Sunday it should be nice and solid in my system and I should have a good idea of whether I get to slip away to bdos for two weeks.
I keep looking up the weather high of 28 degrees feels like 36...yes please.
I talked to my friend who I'm going with, for half an hour on the phone yesterday, instructing on what to pack, she wondered if she should bring jeans, it's hard to grasp just how hot it is in barbados unless you've been there...but you will never need jeans in bdos. EVER. Even when I wear my floor length maxi dress, I am hot, so I wear it on 'cooler' nights.
Anyways if we dont' get away on Wednesday we'll just post pone it for six weeks, till march..and as my friend said, she's not sick of the winter yet, but by march we'll all be sick of the winter and it will be just that much nicer to get away to a hot place.
I was taking photos of my jewellery all day today. Finally have figured out all the new options on my camera. I'm a pro with aperature speed, shutter speed, and white balance...it only took me three days and 10 hours of trial and error to learn! ha
Anyways here are the positive things so far since being on these new drugs
-insulin dependence is down, meaning infection is down
-mucus is back to yellow and very easy to cough up, meaning bacteria growth is down
-easier to work out today
-not short of breath today when doing little things and exerting myself
-have energy and worked on business today
-no longer feel exhausted
here are things that need to change before i feel comfertable going away to bdos
-need to stop falling asleep at night at 9 oclock on the couch, while watching tv...means i am still tired and fighting an infection when i can't keep my eyes open
-need lung function to improve
-need white blood cell count to decrease
keep sending out those positive vibes, they're working!
1 comment:
Positivevibespositivevibespositivevibespositivevibespositivevibespositivevibes!!!
Loved the stylish new jewellery pics, keep it up!
Post a Comment