Tuesday, January 5, 2010
a little bit of good news!
Totally forgot about the good news at clinic today! they did my 3 month hemoglobin? (sp. not sure what the exact name of the test is. weird i know, since i'm always so up on the doctors lingo) anyways, it's the test, they do every three months on diabetics, to make sure your blood sugars are under control, low and behold I'm perfectly normal. (6.8%!, they want diabetics to be under 10, and non diabetics are under 7, and I am under 7! yay) This is great news, since I try so hard to take care of my diabetes. I am always checking and poking and prodding and trying to make it perfect. So I'm glad that that has showed that I am trying my hardest and is reflected in the numbers game! This is good news, because it means that diabetes will not be affecting my body too negatively, since it seems that I have it all under control. yay! So today wasn't ALL a bad day...hah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment