i am so short of breath today. putting on slippers was an effort..SLIPPERS...for goodness sakes. gesh.
I was resting at 94-96 oxygen this morning, and I thought everything was going to be super that day. but then this afternoon I got really short of breath and my oxygen was resting at 84-90....the only thing I did differently from yesterday to today, was take this natural herb drink respiractin. I had missed it for a few days, and then as soon as I take it today...I start to go all wonky. My blood sugars are pretty solid and under control, my mucus is thin...no other signs of infection except for this awful shortness of breath. Today i am also very tired and my eyes are puffy? what happened between yesterday and today. CF is so wonky.
I also went back and found out when I started respiractin, december 6th, 2009. Dec 7th, i went to clinic and had my first lung function decrease in 5 months...my lung function ahs continued to decrease ever since, and since dec 7th my blood pressure has also increased...maybe it's just a coincidence but i'm going to quit taking respiractin and see if things improve.
17 more days till barbados. i hope i hope i hope so much we still get to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment