Wednesday, January 6, 2010

day 1....21 days....

day 1 of orals...coughing up blood has stopped. good sign. still very very tired. fell asleep on car ride to get hair cut (which by the way is uber cute...just in time for bdos, i hope!) sooo i have cancelled all my plans for this week, and just going to rest, work out (which was really hard to do today...could not do all 4 running sprints, could only do 2 minutes twice during the 25 minutes, with 1 minute runs compensating...oxygen has been wonky today, but I guess that's to be expected with an infection. Hopefully tomorrow more improvements, it is still a little early since I have had only like 1 pill of each, after 5 days I'll know for sure if these babies are working. send out positive thoughts that they are!! here is my new hair cut for barbados haha...picture the beach...a bather, a sun hat, and a rum punch in hand!

1 comment:

Lindsay Bishop said...

Love it! And your cute little outfits... can you be my stylist?