Monday, October 12, 2009

Things I am Thankful for.


First off I am extremly thankful for my family. My cousins, My aunts and Uncles, My brothers, My mom and Dad, My Grandmas and my Boyfriend. They are my heart and soul and are with me through so much (like today doing a photo shoot, thanks soooo much girls, really appreciate it!)

I am incredibly thankful that I am growing up in the 21st century, for it allows me to connect through the world wide web with friends who I never would have gotten a chance to know (Laby j'adore!) It allows me to read other cystas and firbos blogs and learn and share and educate.

I am incredibly grateful that I can still get on the treadmill and FEEL like working out. I am thankful that it has been three and half months of exercising and I have not quit! I want to do more! (Help me think of a six month anniversary thing to do!)

I am thankful that today when I put on my oximeter (a finger machine that reads my oxygen levels, anything above 90 you don't need oxygen, 97-99 is normal for the average person on this machine) and this morning at resting it was bouncing around from 93-95! woo. Normally it bounces around from 92-93.

I am thankful for my hands, for they allow me to create my beautiful jewellery.

I am thankful for pets for my cat Beau brings me so much joy into my life.

I am thankful to be alive, to take each breath (no matter how crackly and full of mucus it may be haha) in the morning!

I am thankful that this thanksgiving was wonderful and I got to spend it at the boyfriends cottage....although I am not thankful that it hailed one day...

I am thankful I get to go back to Barbados in November.

I am thankful for hot chocolate on a cold day.

I am SO thankful, that I live in Canada and have access to free health care and wonderful physicians.

I am thankful for fire places and wool sweatres.

I am thankful for just being.

I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving!

No comments: