so I snuck in my fourth work out of the week. even though it was only for 30 minutes this morning. I still did it! I didn't think I would get it in, because I'm heading up to my boyfriends cottage this weekend for thanksgiving, then back home on sunday for my family's thanksgiving. It feels soo good to have already worked out today. I love morning work outs because not only are the endorphins flowing through me, but I have the whole day to myself now, no dreading getting on the treadmill in the afternoon or evening!
Oxygen levels are pretty constant, back to normal when I work out. I've been having a little bit more short of breath since wednesday, but hopefully that will clear itself up. The oxygen company came for my three month assessment. I also ordered some oxygen for when I go to NYC (less then a month, woo!) and for when I go to Barbados, (less then two months, woo!) She tested me and my oxygen dropped to 78 (below 90 is when you require oxygen, hence when I need it when I work out) when I was doing my 5 minute warm up without the aid of the oxygen concentrator, YIKES. also sorry for some of the typos, my cat is sunning herself under my lamp and cleaning herself while pushing on my arms trying to get into the most comfortable position on my desk. My cat is....well...she's kind of fat, so there isn't much room for my computer, my business stuff, and her all to fit nicely on the desk....but she's trying to anyways.
I hope you all have a wooonderfullll thanksgiving. I cannot wait to eat some mashed potatoes, and PIE. I have the biggest cravings for pie, since I've been on prednisone! Happy thanksgiving and please keep Natalia, a fellow CF'er waiting for a double lung TX in your thoughts, she really really needs those lungs!
1 comment:
Thanks for following my blog. Keep up the great work with exercising!
Post a Comment