Tuesday, October 27, 2009

running? me? i'll give it a whirl...

So yesterday I started a simliar running/exercise program to run sick boy run. this was his work out regime three months ago and now he is able to run for 30 minutes and he just started out running 1 minute. incredible.
I don't think I'll be able to do it as fast as him, due to my lung function being much much less then his, but I'm working on it. Yesterday I did the one minute running. I was not able to do that four months ago. Today I will run for one minute increments again with an incline of 2.5. I never do flat surfaces anymore. Hopefully I'll be able to get up to 10 minutes of running in the next few months. We shall see! Wish me luck.

MonTuesWedThursFridaySat. or Sun.
Week 1Walk 6 min., run 1 min.
Repeat 3 times (total 21 min.)

Repeat Monday's workout
Repeat Monday's workout
Week 2Walk 5 min., run 2 min.
Repeat 4 times (total 28 min.)

Repeat Monday's workout
Repeat Monday's workout
Week 3Walk 3 min., run 4 min.
Repeat 4 times (total 28 min.)

Repeat Monday's workout
Repeat Monday's workoutRepeat Monday's workout
Week 4Walk 2 min., run 5 min.
Repeat 4 times (total 28 min.)

Repeat Monday's workout
Repeat Monday's workoutRepeat Monday's workout
Week 5Walk 2 min., run 8 min.
Repeat 3 times (total 30 min.)

Repeat Monday's workout
Repeat Monday's workoutRepeat Monday's workout
Week 6Walk 2 min., run 9 min.
Repeat 3 times (total 33 min.)

Repeat Monday's workout
Repeat Monday's workoutRepeat Monday's workout
Week 7Walk 1 min., run 11 min.
Repeat 3 times (total 36 min.)

Repeat Monday's workout
Repeat Monday's workoutRepeat Monday's workout
Week 8Walk 5 min., run 20 min., walk 5 min.
(total 30 min.)

Walk 5 min., run 23 min., walk 5 min.
(total 33 min.)

Walk 5 min., run 26 min., walk 5 min.
(total 36 min.)
Walk 5 min., run 30 min., walk 5 min.
(total 40 min.)

No comments: