Hattie had a good night breathing on her own. Today her 02 (oxygen) is 96 percent on room air and 95 while walking. She has been texting me today and yesterday (good signs!) and she informed me that she will be going on TWO walks today. The first walk was "Soo hard" in her words, but she is determined to work a second one in.
She is still not allowed to eat or drink anything, and is limited to "swishing and spitting" water.
I will add more when I speak to H''s mom later.
- Lindsay
2 comments:
Hi Lindsay,
I am a friend of Hattie's Aunt Gail. I have been checking your blog for Hattie's progress. Good news today! It looks like she has turned the corner. I'm sending lots of positive vibes! Keep fighting girl!
Helena Majernik
So happy to hear things are getting better all the time. Lots of love Patty xx
Post a Comment