Sunday, February 7, 2010

Times are hard for dreamers...


I watched Amelie today with a friend...one of the great quotes from the movie was
"Times are hard for dreamers" I like this quote.... sad, but a good one. I do a lot of dreaming and planning and dreaming some more.
Amelie was a great little movie. so cute and well done. Definitely recommend it. One person can change your life forever...don't give up the best thing in your life just because your a little confused about who you are. "Failure teaches us that life is but a draft, a long rehearsal for a show that will never play" I really liked how this movie was done. I'm going to look up the director and see if he has done any other movies similar to this style.

This weekend was kind of a sad little weekend...my grandmama had to put down her puppy...not so much a puppy anymore. She's been in the family for 13 years or so...Molly was such a good dog and will be missed so much.
As well my cousin, N is leaving for Australia for a year for teachers college tomorrow. We had a family going away party for him today. I will miss him. What a somber little weekend.
Everyone seems to be flocking to that side of the world these days.

It's been super cold here yesterday and today, I hope that is why my breathing has been a little wonky today and yesterday. I don't seem to do to well when it gets really cold.

Still keeping up on the exercise, 2 miles yesterday, still keeping up on the IV meds, truckin' along. Little tired today, but I think that's because I've been skipping my naps. I have to keep reminding myself that I am still on IV drugs. Even though I start to feel really good, and there fore then start to go all out as I usually would... I have to reign it in and take 'er easy while I finish out these drugs, so I can get back to Barbados!

1 comment:

LittleM said...

I like this 'time is hard for dreamers' quote too.. I saw Amelie.. a very long time ago. I don't think I liked it but I have a feeling that I would now.. Hope you're wonky breathing is nothing to worry about :).