Wednesday, February 3, 2010

a feeling of euphoria...

Today is a good day...
Today's band of choice "The Magic" A friend gave me a burned CD of them, and it has taken me a couple months to finally play it...boy was I missing out. http://www.myspace.com/themagiclove

I'm still feeling good...I almost might use the word great?
Here are some more improvements I've noticed...

I did not need an afternoon nap today, despite staying up late watching Lost season preimier (which by the way was fantastic! first hour amazing...second hour a little cheesy, but hey I'll role with it) This means I am used to the meds, and not totally exhausted from the infection that I am needing less sleep. huurrray!

I was bored today...I wanted to go out (by the time I was finished my morning meds, morning nap, working out, showering, eating breakfast and lunch...it was basically time for my afternoon hook up of meds, sooo going out during the day is a little hard) Always a good sign though that the infection is clearing up when I want to be active again and go out.

I've booked up my weekend starting tomorrow evening (I'm finally seeing avitar!)...meaning I am feeling well enough, with enough energy that I want to socialize and go out!

All good signs of improvements...and we're only on day 6 ladies and gentlemen! Usually i don't feel like this until day 20+ on drugs. Last May it took me till July 25th before I stopped IV drugs...that is a long long time my goodness. Too long. This time will be better, faster, quicker, sleeker! ha

Hopefully these meds keep doing their thing, and my lung function will improve more next week. As soon as I get this set of drugs over with (I'm hoping I will only need three weeks on these meds) I am going to washington to visit my cousin, and then Barbados. oooo Barbados...I cannot wait!

I had a really good day today. A great conversation with my gorgeous wonderful spunky girlfriend S. She totally brightened my day, and I cannot wait for our Amelie date on Sunday. I also Skyped my cousin, who we consider each other sisters, since we both don't have any (finally found out how to use video skype...it is the greatest thing ever) it was wonderful to talk to her, and see her, it was almost like I was hanging out in her room with her! Technology is staggering. It's crazy really.
Also if you have not caught Modern Family yet this year, catch it tonight at 9 I believe. It is quite hilarious!

Isn't it nice that on this crazy rollar coaster that I've been on these past few weeks that finally things are smoothing out...I just have this nice, calm, happy, euphoric, pleasant, feeling swimming all around me.

No comments: