Roller coaster rides seem to be my thing lately...emotionally and physically...nothing seems to be a constant. Just when you think you have it under control....it's not.
I totally have the feb. winter blues. Listening to Caribbean music, wanting to be in the bdos sun so badly. Snow storm city today at our house. Had to cancel plans with a friend the roads were too bad.
I miss a lot of things. I keep thinking over the past week about things I should not be thinking about....just along for the ride on this roller coaster. Maybe it is just the feb. winter blues...maybe not though?
I used to think that everyone should have their heart broken once in their life time, builds characeter, makes you learn, humbles you...I totally take that back....no one needs to go through that...because it just takes so friggin' long to get over it...it's the feeling of a missing limb that gets ya even a few months later. Comes in waves though I suppose.
On the weekend we had my cousin and her little babes over for dinner. There is something wonderful about the innocence of children. E is 3 years old and Em is 1 year old. They are adorable. Little people with a pure energy and love about them.
Tomorrow is clinic day. I have no idea how it is going to go....figure skating is on though! go canada go. hopefully a gold for us, after our loss to US hockey team last night. We all dressed up in our Canadian gear and went to a local bar to watch the game. It was really fun, but would have been nice if we got the win! ha
No comments:
Post a Comment