this is so hard...
im tired and the drugs are really messing me up...
i have to patient i guess...
its just so hard when im so weak still, im naseuous still, and i dont want to eat really anything at all....
they are filling my body with toxic drugs though so for the first few months i should expect not to feel good....but its frustrating feelinglike this, its like nothing ive ever felt before...its really really messy on your head and your body and your mind....i have to keep pushing through i guess...its only been 5 weeks....
did this happen to others....what did they do to get through it...
just get stronger i guess and by christmas i;ll be perfect....
ugh sooo hard.
i don;t like being left alone, yet i cant really go out in public cause im too tired and weak by the time i get there...
4 comments:
Hang in there Hattie. You're pushing yourself really fast. Just read back your own blogs to see how far and how fast you have come! Take care.
Marlene
Hello there Hattie:
My husband Fred and I are friends of your Mom and Dad through Sue Parsons, we have followed your blog even when we were away on holiday in Arizona.
Hattie, you are such an inspiration I have sent your site to my friends all over the world...be patient with yourself. You have come so far, I know you will be well and I'm sure will have the opportunity to give so many people fighting your disease hope.
Keep making it up one more step....when I think of where you were a couple of months ago....you have come so far.
God Bless and hello to your Mom and Dad,
Marion L. Carcone and Fred Shipman
continue to look in the future and think about how good you will feel in the months and years to come.
Colleen
You are in our prayers, Hattie. I remember how cute and adorable you were when you were a wee toddler and we'd play hide and seek at the Farm. That infectious smile and wondrous giggle.
The hope in this strange life comes from a struggle. You are my hero.
Lots of Love,
Ross
Post a Comment