The fashion show was amazing!!!!! oh it was everything and more I ever dreamed of! I was blown away.
The video is not up yet, but keep checking www.cfforcf.com. It should be posted soon and trust me you will want to watch it. It was amazing! The models, the volunteers, the guests, Kim thank you thank you thank you times a million for making the night the huge success that it was! I was floored. You guys owned the night. I cannot get over how professional the models were. Thank you Cathy model coach, truly you are amazing! KC you rocked as the MC my love. I knew from the get go you would shine. I just had to convince you! haha
Thursday night was magical. I can't get over it.
On Friday I also got some more great news from my bronch on Tuesday I have no rejection and no bacteria growing so far! awoohoo. Life is good my friends, life is great!
1 comment:
Awesome news Hattie....you rock!! The fashion show sounds great, I will check it out for sure!
Take care of yourself, I am thinking about you.
Joan P xxxx
Post a Comment