my back hurts, my belts to tight, my hips shake from left to right!
no...but seriously I have little back aches, where mucus plugs are rubbing up against my tender lung walls, and going ouch ouch ouch all over!
I started oral antibiotics yesterday to try to kick this infection in the butt before it turns bad.
Luckily clinic went kind of well...i am completely stable again this week with my lung function, despite having an infection, it did not decrease! Also my weight was up again another pounds! thankfully i guess all that walking on the treadmill, the weight has now evenly distributed throughout my body, and it no longer resides around my mid section looking at if I have an unborn child of 6 months! 17 pounds in 6 months I guess takes awhile to distribute itself evenly! haha
so hopefully the orals will kick this infection in the butt, and I won't have to go back on IV, which is good because i'm just too busy to be going on IV...I went to a networking meeting put on by some fellow university students who did the same entrepreneurship program that I took this summer. They did a really good job. My mom being the social butterfly really got a kick out of the whole evening and as she says "hasn't lost her touch for networking". haha
I'm also going to a clothing store for three days doing a trunk show at Body Graphics this weekend. So i'll be busy with that! Farmers market is tomorrow with my jewellery. There is no rest for the sick! I had been staying up till 2 in the morning, prednisone seems to take effect at 3 in the afternoon and 11 at night giving me a false high energy so I stay up late. Anyways the boyfriend has been insisting I go to bed earlier, which is a good idea, since I do have an infection....it's just hard when all this energy is pumping through you right when your suppose to be going to bed!
The last few nights I've been able to be in bed by 11:30, asleep by midnight, although the dog and cat both woke me up last night around midnight to tell me they wanted to sleep in the apartment with me.
oh also i went to the a vintage store today, fantastic. Scored a great little floor lamp. It is still dark by my dinner table, so this will lighten it up!
Also good news, I have already worked out twice since Monday, and i still have four days left in the week. I really think exercise plus this extra weight on me has helped me able to maintain my lung function and hopefully soon it will start creeping up!
No comments:
Post a Comment