I just found out what it costs in the US if you want to have a double lung transplant...just for the operation alone, it costs around $550,000...this doesn't include any of the pre transplant doctor or rehab appointments...or any of the post transplant appointments. wowzer. Thank gosh for free health care. Go Taxes.
I got on the treadmill today, after an inspirational 'pep talk' from runsickboyrun.blogspot.com, despite this awful sore throat I have. I could only go on the treadmill for 35 minutes today, I just could not breathe deep enough in my lungs...sigh. it was the worst. this virus is already making me short of breath and it hasn't even moved into my chest yet...tricky little thing. I really hope I can just kick it. My cystic sista is not online tonight, so no 2 AM late night chatting, haha, which is good I'll get some rest to nip this cold in the bud! Farmers market tomorrow, so I'd better rest up.
1 comment:
I guess it is sometimes a GOOD thing my internet does not work in the sticks.
Post a Comment