ugh. I woke up this morning, and my blood sugars were 8mmol...they have never ever been that high fasting before. Sign of an infection. Plus I am coughing so much today, and way more mucus. other signs of infection...I guess on Tuesday the IV drugs will start...bummer.
Good news, I got on the treadmill this morning and was still able to work out for 45 minutes...it was a lot harder then most days, but I still did it! Three days this week achieved. woo
Bad news.. I just don't really feel like socializing, you know when you get an infection and your just tired...and don't want to socialize, because socializing does take effort sometimes...well I had a wedding shower to go to today, but I just couldn't do it. I'm just too tired right now... These lungs sure know when to pick a good time to have an infection...although when is ever a good time to have one? I guess it's better to get it over with now, so hopefully I can scoot off to Barbados when the drugs are done. I wish I had never caught that summer cold! Maybe then I wouldn't have this infection. what bad luck eh?
I hope it won't be another ten weeks on antibiotics...oh gosh. oh well, this time we'll clean me out good. I have extra weight on, I'm working out. This time will be good.
No comments:
Post a Comment