Saturday, August 1, 2009

Pathetic Fallacy

today is a beautiful day.
it must be pathetic fallacy, the weather is reflecting my mood! (all of us drama majors learned pathetic fallacy in highschool...hope i'm using it right? haha)
it's been a crummy summer weather wise, in which I've been on IV for the past 10 weeks, now the first weekend of the summer it's actually beautiful and hot, and I'm off IV and my lung transplant assessment week is overrrrrr and now the sun is shining! boy oh boy if that isn't a sign I don't know what is! Good Karma is coming our way!

1 comment:

Bree said...

GOOD LUCK ON YOUR MUGA TEST TODAY! I hope you do not befall the same fate that i had! And i'm glad your weekend was fab!:) Yes I agree, get all your travelling in NOW before u get listed. God knows i want to travel!