Saturday, April 2, 2011

Whoooops

It's been awhile, I know I've been a bad icecream blogger, but I've been making up for it on my other blog. I'll give  quick update here. I've been working and marketing really hard on my Hattitude jewellery business. You can check out my other blog Hattitude Artistic Style Blog for what I've been up to. 

I went to LG Fashion week on Friday, a studio show. It got me and Kim SO excited for our fashion show in September. Lots of ideas funnelling around in our notebooks! Our second meeting for our 2nd annual fundraising event is in a week. 

I have my 9 month assessment starting this monday. Holy Moly 9 months. Time flies when you're having fun. 

I am feeling so much better now that they figured out I had the CMV virus. I got to stop IV on wednesday and start orals for the virus. Total 7 week course of treatment. 

Here is a short video that my friend Filipe and Eric interviewed and made of me. They shot this 5 months ago. 

In this video I was 4 months post transplant. November 2010. 


No comments: