yesterday was my dad's birthday.
my new favourite thing to do is blow up balloons. These lungs LOVE to blow up birthday balloons for a celebration.
I was just going to blow up three...but then I just went to town and blew up 12 or so....without even missing a beat of breath.
Pre-Transplant...forget about it. I could not even blow one up.
Thumbs up for birthdays, balloons, and getting older, because it means you made it!
oh also if you want to check out some of my photos from washington. You can check out my Artistic Style Blog, which I update WAY more then the CF one (which is a GOOD thing since it means nothing new and exciting has happened in the health front)
Click here to view some washington DC photos
or
Click here
2 comments:
I got to show your Dad this blog. It was the best birthday present ever.
Woo hoo balloons! So true, I have not attempted to blow up a balloon in years lol.
Post a Comment