Tomorrow on CBC's Passionate Eye is a documentary about a girl, Eva, in BC waiting for a lung transplant, it was aired at the Vancouver film festival this year. It is an hour long version of the documentary. Eva got her lungs two years ago, and they filmed her process through it. It's on Monday November 16th, 2009, at 10:00pm. Check out a little bit about her story here. http://www.vancouversun.com/health/Film%20with%20rough%20start%20happy%20ending/2216676/story.html
Check it out tomorrow evening!
I'm off to work out on the tread mill, dreading it, as I have had raised blood sugars, darker mucus and coughed up blood yesterday...I'm hoping it's not an infection, and that it's just my body under going super super stress from this last weeks fiasco? Lets hope so. I have CF clinic on Tuesday and I really wanted to have increased my lung function, had a little set back this week, but hopefully it won't have decreased! I've also been decreasing my prednisone, every two days I am at 11.5mg, then for the two days inbetween I'm down to 11mg. I think my water retention is a lot less as I have been dropping to 11mg of pred. thank goodness, not so puffy a face anymore!
No comments:
Post a Comment