well I finally got the shot. I have been fretting for a week and a half and stressing out on how I was goign to get this shot. There is a shortage of vaccines, 5 hour lines up, and my CF clinic does not even have it yet. Well I finally got it at my university. It was posted no where that the university had it, so when I got there, there was three people ahead of me. Walked right in, got the shot adn was done. Then I asked the nurse if my mom needed to get it, since I just got it. She's like you live wiht your mom, and you have CF, she needs to get it, and today. My mom was originally turned away when we said she was a caregiver, because the front desk woman said that only high risk people are getting them. This nurse was insistent that my mom be vaccinated today too, since I had CF and was in SUCH a high risk category. So we both got our shots today. phew. what a load off my shoulders. So much stress gone from my life! boy does the h1n1 shot pack some punch though! Now i can start looking forward to New York City on Thursday!!! yay
Also Halloween was awesome. R and R's wedding was amazing. So much fun, they did their wedding just lovely. Not corny, or classic, just perfect and them. It was beautiful.
The wedding Party. So pretty. 
Dancing up a storm.

Our table. Lucky # 5.

Laughter is the best medicine, especially on halloween.

love for a 1940's girl, and a blues brother, Elwood.

My hat was my favourite part...and my fur stole.
No comments:
Post a Comment