Wednesday, November 4, 2009

New York City

so far this fall i've been doing pretty good on my list of things that i wanted to complete with my time off!
Tomorrow I'm off to New York City. I'm so excited! I spent all evening baking food and grocery shopping and packing. we have a feast of food for the 10 hour road trip me and three friends are making! (lucky for me, they all hate my driving, so I don't have to drive!)

My blood sugars have been a bit high the last two days...I'm hoping its' just my body fighting the h1n1 vaccine and not the start of a CF infection. My blood sugars are an early warning sign before i get the regular CF signs that I am starting to get an infection. Barbados is in 20 days, I can't get sick now! ahhh barbados. Cannot wait!
oh also I did the running program again today. Was still able to run for one minute 15 seconds at 4.0mph incline of 2.5 and walk fast at 3.4mph incline of 2.5 for five minutes repeated four times, i also was able to drop my oxygen level...so on that front everything seems good. I laid down in my bed for a nap today for the first time in months! I'm really hoping the napping, the high blood sugars are all just because of the vaccine and my body fighting it...
i'll post some pictures of new york when i get home! yay! we leave tomrorow at 7, i'd better get to bed!

No comments: