Today I feel as if the surgeons sewed me up to tight.
The incision is aching to be zipped open and the tightness released.
Monday we asked the team about traveling to Barbados, my home away from home... found out....this will be the first FULL winter in Canada...shudder. They do not advise me traveling before a year. So next July, my trip to Ireland will be my first with these new guys.
A whole winter in Canada...I can't even skip outta town to Florida they said...we shall see how this girl fares.
I guess I'd better start looking for the perfect Snowman hat.....I'll be building a lot of snowmen....maybe even a snowfamily? Is there snow in the city? or just slush? a slushman? doesn't have the same ring to it. At least so far this winter has been nice! Not too chilllyyy.
1 comment:
hahaha or a garbageman if you catch my drift :)
Post a Comment