Wednesday, November 24, 2010

broken record

I started working on a new winter collection of Hattitude jewellery www.GotHattitude.com. It was a bit hard initially, putting the pliers and wires up real close to my face ( I could not see well after transplant) and then of course the shaky hands (which were real bad due to the meds after transplant), it proved for a challenging work day on jewellery. The last month though I got a new prescription, and the shakes have calmed down, so I've been able to work better. The condo was good for working and catching the light in my photo shoot....although I wish it had of been a bit more sunny, but that's November for ya.

My tac level was through the roof the other day...so they've lowered my dose, and my white blood cell count was down to 2.8...at 2 they start to panic, I guess it's pretty much like I'm walking around totally defenseless against colds/flu/viruses etc. So they backed off on another pill, hoping to bring my WB cells up a bit...but not to much, since the whole point is to not have an immune system so that I do not reject these lungs.

I don't want to sound like a broken record, but it's sometimes hard for even me to remember, because I get feeling so well, and think everything is dandy, and start doing things I probably should not be doing...but please if you have any symptoms of a cold, or were just in close contact with someone who was sick, please don't come near me...I'm totally defenseless now and it realllyyyyyy would suck to get sick and wind up in the hospital on IV's or something...so I appreciate it soo very very much, just if you are sick stay away from me for a bit. Thanks! My new lungs say thanks too!

No comments: