"I have been in [barbados] for ten days. My blood is made from the water of this place. I can feel it. How it slides through my body and shapes me."
I love Barbados...what a nice way to heal a broken heart, no? 2 week vacation in the sun?
I found this horoscope while I was down here at the beginning of the holidays, when I was still in a really sad place. It is a nice horoscope and I like it. So I'll write it here to remember it incase I lose the ripped piece of paper.
"Capricorn: This Winter your stellar work and enviable style will make you a frequent topic of conversation. April brings a promotion; romantic adventures are in store come August."
Seems like a pretty good horoscope to me.
It sure is hot down here in bdos. Me and my mom don't quite remember it ever being this hot.
We took a bus into oistins today to the fish market, at 4, when they were gutting and cleaning all the fish for the evening. It was quite an expierence...we didn't feel totally comfy...but not totally threatened either...it was an adventure...haha definitly lots of limin' goin on at the bars at 4 in the afternoon so you can imagine the types. Dad goes home tomorrow. Mac and Grandma left yesterday. I have been trying to avoid the sun, lying in the shade on the beach, yet still i am browning up just walking to the bus stop. I think the medication, cipro and septra are making my skin extra sensative to being tanned...at least I am not burning though...a little red in the face but I feel like that is again just the meds.
Since I've been down here, my acne on my forhead has also cleared up (again acne was caused due to the meds, prednisone!) Also for all you CF'ers out there...my mucus is SOO much thinner down here, it is like I am on pulmuzyme or hypertonic saline (which I guess in away I am on it all the time, breathing in the ocean air 24/7) all the time, it just falls out of you, effortless to cough up. sooo much nicer then back in canada, hacking away to get the awful junk up, which leaves you sooo tired (sorry for all you no CF'ers and too much info. reading this! hah)
Also my leg cramps which were caused I think from symbicourt and other meds, have dissapeared since I've been here, I tell ya...this is the place to be to cure: heart breaks, leg cramps, face bumps, anything that ails ya...stick your body in the salt sea, breathe deep in the air, and let yourself be healed! hah
Update on Natalia, she is in the step down unit (amazing that she is there already after what she has endured! no more ICU, yay!) and almost breathing on her own without the ventillator, Ithink only at night time. There is talk she might even be home for Scarlett's first Christmas. That will be great. I am sending positive thoughts that they have as smooth a ride as she can from here on out!
No comments:
Post a Comment