
Today I have been listed for two weeks. Woo.
I got my new pager in the mail today. I can't believe the first one broke already!
I had exercise today at TGH. The main physiotherapist, said that I'm so motivated and doing an amazing job, and normally they never transfer patients this early or soon to a closer facility to their home, but next week she feels totally confident in transferring me to a rehab centre closer to my home. (I rock? haha) Phew takes so much strain of commuting to the city off of me and my mom! Now we only need to go in twice a week, instead of four times a week.
Today my Uncle drove us down to the city. It was so incredibly kind of him. It was just so nice, because my mom was able to walk me up to the exercise room while he parked the car etc. It was just a much easier smoother day. Although my mom did get fired twice as a the coach today haha
The fashion show is going great. The website will be up soon. We are thinking of creating a foundation after this. It's just so rewarding, and we're having so much fun with it. It's amazing seeing the community and everyone coming together. The world is full of amazing people. I'm so lucky to be surrounded by the best!
Tomorrow is the mainstreet strut for a cure! The pre-fundraising girls on the committee put together a pub night at our local bar in town. I think it's going be a huge success. You can check out the event by clicking here. Everyone is welcome! Half price appetizers from 8-10pm, 5$ special drink, and 10$ cover all going towards the CCFF! They are going to be auctioning off firemen, having a competition of boys in high heels, and girls in boxers with prizes. It's going to be great. I can't wait to see the video from it.
It's really amazing how an idea back in March can spawn. When me and my friend B sat down in my kitchen in the dark of the last remaining month of winter, ...how this fashion show has grown, adapted and just spread like wild fire...I'm a bit in awe of it all, and so grateful that I have this to look forward to, to plan with my best friends, the community, while I wait for my new lungs.
1 comment:
Fired twice??? Ahaha Hatts. Oh what our mothers go through...
Post a Comment