are you shocked? I am...I just couldn't get rid of this cold, my lung function was down on clinic on Tuesday, and these orals just aren't cutting it...so tomorrow I get my picc line in ( i just got my last one pulled two weeks ago and was feeling SUPERB!!!) and start IV antibiotics tomorrow...man what horrible, horrible, HORRIBLE luck...sigh...
wish me luck tomorrow...here we go...again....
2 comments:
Aww Hatts...I wish this wasn't happening to you but that is just the luck with CF :(
Hope things go well for you, I am on your side!
Keep your chin up, young lady.
Hey, I was sure, after hearing about all the sun in Ontario, that "Old Doctor Sun would make rosy cheeks again." (Okay, so I sound like a Kindergarden teacher!). We also say in Kindergarten, "The sun is a very lucky fellow....he shines on YOU each day!" We are all sending sunshine your way to help get rid of that nasty cold!
Lots of love,
Aunt Norma
Post a Comment