Tuesday, March 2, 2010

best news!


one more weeeeek and then I'm home FREEEEE! only one more week of IV antibiotics. Stable for the last three weeks at 0.82 liters, 23%. Starting chest percussion today.
Working out is going great. I am just sooooooo excited. FREEDOM baby...one more week! And then dare I say it...Barbados....checking flights as I type. Things are finally lookin' up kids. Guelph open mic night tomorrow, plus seeing "An Education" in time for the Oscars since it's nominated for best film. I am having an oscar party. Dressing up in Old Hollywood themed. I already have a ball gown and my red lipstick! I'm having a red carpet photo booth, with lots of games and black and gold decorations for the night! So much fun.

6 days and counting my friends till no more rushing home at 3, and 10 o'clock for meds, no more waking up early in the morning for meds, no more feeling cold or sleepy because i have not warmed up the IV bag long enough from the fridge....let the countdown begin!

1 comment:

Somer Love said...

hip hip hooray! Awesome News!