Tuesday, September 20, 2011

a hiking we shall go.

I'm going to calgary in 8 days!!!!!!!
Yes Yes Yes.
I'm so excited.
Second trip with new lungs.
Flying by myself.
Carrying my own luggage.
The best part? hiking ALL over banff and everywhere. Those mountains don't stand a chance. Good thing mama D got me hiking boots for christmas last year. Although at the time I thought when am I ever going to want to use those boots....fast forward 9 months...the answer: ALL the time.

Thank you donor for making this the best time of my whole entire life. thank you. thank you. thank you.
Life is so great right now.
Life is so wonderful right now....it takes my breath away.

Let me try to remember and encapsulate this feeling of euphoria for my appointment tomorrow with the oncologist. Heres to positive thoughts, energies and everything good.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Hattie,
Here's to sending you oodles and oodles of positive thoughts, wishes and continued happiness! You're an inspiration and don't forget it! I'll be thinking of you and hoping for the best. None of us have certainty in our futures (healthy and un-healthy alike)-- but we do have control over how we choose to deal with it. Your humor, charm and positive spirit will guide you through anything-- of that I am sure!
My dogs and I are crossing our fingers and paws for you!
Best wishes from Orange County, CA,
Aundria, Deenie&Bindi Sue :)