Tuesday, October 18, 2011

that time I went to the leaf's game....

This is a year of so many firsts. Things I was never able to do, or never had the opportunity to do.

Last night I went to the leafs game. My very first one! It was such a crazy wild feeling seeing the ACC like that for the first time.

Is it the new lungs? 
but everything just seems THAT much better in life now!
my first glimpse of the ACC 
third from the left. represent.
he's a big fan. trying to convert me.
for the night I was a big fan too. vintage shirt, of course!
he makes me laugh. (and also look like a witch? at least it's halloween soon)
there's the money shot. afro and all. he's cute, no? 
FUN night!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

He's abolutely adorable!

Lindsay Bishop said...

I'm in love with your couples shots, and you vintage jersey w/pearl earrings!