A family member passed away on the weekend from a house fire. He was so young. Too young. I did not know him very well, But from what I do remember he had the biggest smile you would ever see. I don't think anyone had a mean word to say against him.
I'm not a religious person, but I saw this quote last week "God never said life would be easy...he just said it would be worth it"...but seriously...his poor family, why does tragedy strike again and again in the same place. They lost their father to cancer a few years ago, and now their son, brother, cousin, friend....
I'm a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. But I'm just having a really hard time trying to see the reasoning for B's passing....
My heart grieves for everyone who knew him...I'm so sorry. Those words seem inadequate, barren, useless.....faulty. Rest in Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment